Tuesday 12 March 2019

Team Tuesday signing off

Team Tuesday (also referred to as "The Tuesday Crew", "The Tuesday Gang" or simply "oi, you lot!") have been absolutely amazing. They have taken my breath away both with the quality of their entries and the sheer volume of work being completed. I wish I was a productive as them! Their entries (and the math-magics required to make sense of the points) have kept me on my toes, but I can honestly say, hand-on-heart, that I have enjoyed every minute of my minioning duties. It also helps that they have consistently DOMINATED the rankings and far outperformed for their number. If I were wearing a hat, I'd take it off to you!



Sadly this is the last day for the team, but they are going down fighting. So what do we have for you today? As usual, Alex starts us off, this time with a mix of Sci Fi Drones and an Artillery Piece; Tamsin gives us another instalment of her WWII Aussies; Young Arthur treats us to a Battlemech, and his dad presents some figures for the Indian Mutiny; Martin unleashes some ACW Cavalry on us; Sander is back again this time with Tigerforce; James presents two posts, the first featuring Canadian troops for his LCA's and a recovery Vehicle from WWII; and lastly Ray unleashes his Spanish Brigage and surprises me with how large it is!

As usual, there is still time for more posts from the team, so I'll keep my computer on throughout the day to catch any last minute entries. I'd just like to sign off by saying that it has been an honour and a privilege to be the Tuesday Minion this year. I'll happily do it again (hint, hint Curt) and I'm already oiling up the whip for the poor souls that get put in my care next time! 

Lee

24 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Lee, when the draw for the days came out it was clear that there was some big hitters in there but who would have thought that Team Tuesday would dominate the top end of the table.
    So well done for all your hard work Lee and all those extra posts you have had to adjudicate, thank you.
    And don't worry there will a couple of posts from me singing over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hooo Team Tuesday!!!!
    Do we get a prize???

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 huzzahs for Big Lee: HIP HIP HUZZAH! x 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, 3 beers for Big Lee, minion extraordinaire! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beers... I'm still driving. Maybe later.

      Delete
  5. Thanks to the Tuesday crew. You did a good job and brought up many excellent entries by yourselves and from others. Thanks for helping Curd to run this hobby madness again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing behind the curtain has just enhanced the magic.

      Delete
  6. It was a great time. I am very grateful to all members of our team and our main leader. Tuesday will be my favorite day of the week for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the group photo! You've done a cracking job Lee - thanks so much for stepping into the firing line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great team and a very nice bunch of chaps (and chapess) as well.

      Delete
  8. What a team, what a minion. Thank you Lee for being awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll try to keep my head from swelling.

      Delete
  9. Thanks very much indeed Lee - as a first-timer in this event, it has been a real pleasure being part of Team Tuesday, and that in no small part is down to your enthusiasm and encouragement. Here's hoping that a glass of the black stuff (or three) is going to be enjoyed and I will be raising mine in salute. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, thats a good idea. I have a bottle of stout somewhere... Cheers!

      Delete
  10. Wonderful job team Tuesday and thank you for your extra hard work Lee!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed every second of it...but now I need to concentrate on my last entries. Lots to do!

      Delete
  11. Excellent job, Lee you've been one of the BIG minions this year. Thanks for taking care

    ReplyDelete