Thursday 16 January 2020

From AlexS: Оne ticket please! (Sarah's Balloon)(35 pst)

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I have a lot of thumbnails that I don’t need. I know that it is a disease to buy and collect miniatures that you are unlikely to play. For example, this archer.


I was presented with a plastic frame from a set for a Frostgrave. There was an opportunity to collect 8 miniatures. But why do I need 8 girls to play in the snow? I have a snow and a girls outside the window for 9 months! But I gathered one and looked at her for a long time. Because I had no reason to paint it.

But the beauty of this event is that it makes it possible to paint those miniatures that are not needed, but you want to paint them! And I did it, especially since this miniature will give me three possibilities. Firstly, I will fly in a Sarah balloon. Secondly, I will participate in the competition "Sarah's Choice". Finally, in the third, I will fly to the location that I have long dreamed of - the Cooke's Crevase/ And this is wonderful! Thanks for the opportunity!


1x28mm inf - 5 pts
bonus for location - 30 pts
total - 35 pts


Alex she is lovely and I look forward to to exploits in Cooke's Crevase

16 comments:

  1. Nice figure and painting Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alex. As a fellow sufferer of the "buying all sorts of figures I do not actually need" disease, I salute your fine efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Alex! She sort of has an Arya Stark look about her.

    I'm with Greg. I was going to say we should start a club, but I guess the Challenge is exactly that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought buying all sorts of figures you didn't need was 100% required as a wargamer?!?!? Nice job on her, you now need to buy a whole load more figures so you can play games with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have enough figures you don't need.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard,🎈
    Lady Sarah is thrilled to have you as a passenger.

    I like the archer figure, she does have an “Arya Stark” attidue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently had big problems with the Internet, so I will write a general thank you. I am glad that my work seemed interesting to all of you. Special thanks for the association with Arya Stark!

    ReplyDelete