Tuesday 22 December 2020

From MikeF - The Pit of the Pendulum - The Rack - 28 points (I think)

 For my second entry in the Chambers of Challenge, I dug out some dungeon terrain from my old Hero Quest set. The Pit of the Pendulum requires something torturous. The rack fits this perfectly! It's also made me want to paint up some of the other terrain pieces for later in the challenge.

It' too small for the terrain submission scoring, but its roughly the size of a 15mm vehicle. So maybe 8 points, plus 20 for the challenge = 28 points.

**Note that the base is the original cardboard. Nostalgia required me to keep it.**





14 comments:

  1. Nice work Mike, that brings back some fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every ones an blummin' comedian.
      I'm too much of a shortarse to have spent any time on a rack.

      Delete
  2. looks painful, no breast based double entendres from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just fits the criteria for the Challenge, in fact I would say it's a real stretch 🤣😅 yes I'm here all challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not pulling your leg - I've been racking my brains for a suitable pun, but can't come up with one.
    Nice to see the old Heroquest decor given a new lease of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racking up points, are you? Nice piece of antique furniture. And a skull as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nostalgia is strong with this entry. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wracked my brains for something to say but Peter D got there first

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a nice hobby and painting table, right?

    ReplyDelete