Wednesday 20 January 2021

From: Gary Amos: Cost of Entry thingy - small Confederate command base (20 Points)

Bit of a rush job because real life continues to interfere. Nevertheless, I submit  below the 'Cost of Entry' figure. obviously, not a single figure, but either guy looked a bit lonely as a singleton, so I did both. Anyway, if you're putting together a  couple of dozen figures for a battalion/regiment, these'll be more use. They're firmly fixed, but should pop off the base without too much sweat, so rebasing won't kill anyone. They're both Perry 28mm.


As I understand it, that'll be 20 points please. (Hope I've done this right . . . .)
------
A lovely little entry offering there Gary, I'm sure the recipient will enjoy them
Actually thats 10 points for the two figs, 20 for the Curtgeld bonus and I'll throw in a bonus point for the flag too - 31 points for you!
Cap'n Wednesday


11 comments:

  1. They look very nice indeed - you'll get at least 5 points for each figure and a bonus of 20 for the Curtgeld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pair of figures, nice finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely entry, great figs and flag
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, they go together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice command base, full of character

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliments, but, to be honest, I'm not that taken with the figures themselves. I'm happy enough with the paint job, but the officer was earmarked for the artillery (of which I've got too much of that already)and the standard bearer would otherwise be luxuriating in the scran bag for the rest of my natural.

    As it's honesty time, I didn't think you got anything for the entry figure(s). However, I saw a post about this on the FB page the other day, so I thought it was 20 points for the submission and that's that, which is pretty generous anyway. Still, points is points and I am such a nice chap that they're richly deserved anyway. I really am going to have to read the rules to this thing sometime. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fine looking command base Gary.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete