Tuesday 2 March 2021

From SanderS: The Tomb (25 points)

 Hoi,

Finishing the last Chamber on level 2 of the Snowlord's Dungeon we enter The Tomb. Did you really expect me to enter anything else but Heroquest stuff? 

These are some 3D print and original parts combinations, at least the tomb itself and the altar, the fireplace is an entirely 3D printed piece as the original item from the game is of little use.




The tomb is my favourite it looks really hefty. The fireplace has a slot for a painting, but I still have to figure out how to size a picture correctly...does anyone have a suitably spooky picture of Ray?

Asking more then 5 points for these furniture pieces would embarass me so another 25 points bring me over my intended points target for the Challenge...pfew my honour is saved!

 


Those are some nice bits of dungeon terrain, Sander. I especially like what you've done with the "Tome in the Tomb" - great aging on the pages.

Tamsin

15 comments:

  1. Great work Sander. I really like that book and candle set.

    All pictures of Ray are spooky...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, you're right: I should have thought of that I am now off to google Ray Roussel!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Tamsin! The GW sepia wash is your friend for the parchment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was gonna say nice work.....its 1 s and 2 l's as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sincerest apologies Lord Rousell, I will try everything in my power to make up for my great mistake!

      Delete
  4. Really nice tomb stuff Sander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten skullz? The Skull-o-meter will count them, ready or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er I only count 6 but I will bow down to your prowess my lord.

      Delete
    2. Four on the fireplace, four on the tomb, two on the altar?

      Delete
  6. Nice revival of ancient pieces, Sander.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noel, they really benefit from the process if you ask me!

      Delete
  7. Lovely looking tomb and tome!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 👍 yeah I am really happy with them too.

      Delete