Monday 7 February 2022

From Mike W - Oh No! Not more Zombies... (115 Points)

This was going to be the last Zombie post this challenge, wrapping up on the Zombicide figures and introducing some Project Z Zombie Vixens plus a couple of other odds and ends...

However, rather rashly I have just taken delivery of a batch of new zombie figures from eBay - so the last post will now be next week!

First of the project Z, Zombie Vixens. At first I was unsure of these models but they fit in very nicely with the Zombicide figures. Various poses and origins, on the left is a zombified Victoria Beckham, whilst in the centre is a former Waitress

Second group of Zombie Vixens, including the central figure in an inappropriate bikini!

Last two from the Project Z sprue, I'm only counting these as 1/2 a figure each due to their obvious injuries.
In game terms these count as Crawlers.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Warlord Project Z figures - I sources a sprue from eBay to see how they would work and they turned out well - in my opinion

A Surgeon and a Baker, both struck down at work.
These are possibly older Zombicide figures but I am not certain


Three Zombie guys, figure manufacturer unknown but suitably shambling in appearance

Three more unknown figures, two guys flanking a girl, with all of these I had to add a new base and model a pavement to cover their moulded on base.

Two Goths, again manufacturers uncertain

I'll leave you with two more Fatties, a long dead Cheer Leader and a Housekeeper 

When I get my last impulse purchase batch of Zombies done, I'll do a photo of the whole horde together!

POINTS

23 x 28mm Foot figures = 115 Points


Just when we thought it was safe, there's more of them.  There truly is no end to the Zombie Apocalypse is there Mike.  Another fine (sic?) collection shambling mostly dead flesh Mike.  I don't think I'll admit to my wife that I've been admiring Zombie Vixens on the internet though....

Nice work again.  We'll keep an eye out for the next batch, ut there's no way in heck I'm believing that it'll be the last of them.

9 comments:

  1. Have you not got enough zeds already, Mike? Cracking bunch of them here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the story of a gamer who decided they "had enough zombies painted"? Neither do I! Well done Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really putting the "You can never have too many zombies" adage to the test. Nice work on these walking dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry folks - the nightmare is soon to come to and end. Or is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just…one…more…
    Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking shambling horde!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never say never! Good job keeping focus on this project and more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've gone beyond pack or herd or massive mass to whatever the next level is.
    I admire your dedication.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete