Tuesday 14 February 2023

From MattW: Prussian Jagers and Schutzen (60 points)

Prussian Schutzen and Jägers

lacking in my Napoleonic Prussian army are my schutzen companies and Jagers, rectified this week with the addition of 24 figures. We have been playing Napoleonics at the club playtesting the new Perry Rules, the Prussian Napoleonic Jagers and schutzen will help combat the French hordes…. The miniatures are 28mm Elite Miniatures which gave a certain character and make up the majority of my Prussian 1813 army. More to come over the next five weeks 

Prussian Schutzen 



Prussian Freiwilliger Jäger from the 1st Silesian Regiment.




Points 28mm x 12 @ 5 points 


cheers
MattW



Brief, but beautiful! Nice work, Matt!

Tamsin

19 comments:

  1. Good paot work and lots of character in those minis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great Matt - I reckon Wellingtonics should get bonus points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More coming, just failed to get them done in time

      Delete
  3. I like those! The figures look very realistically proportioned as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them a lot, faces leave a little to be desired in comparison to modern figures

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking Prussian skirmishers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, Matt. My Prussian ancestors would approve. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear Frederick, my wife’s and my family were from Nassau.

      Delete