Thursday 9 February 2023

From ScottC: 1980's Mash Squad & Sci Fi Ariadna Bikers [1980s][Scifi] (145 pts)

Another double whammy for ScottC the past week. 

For my 1980's project I decided to paint up my Warlord Games 28mm Mash set. I bought these guys years ago and always wanted a good excuse to get them onto the paint table. They'll be an excellent set of civilians in any future modern or sci fi games!








For my Sci Fi feature, I knew that I wanted to paint my Infinity Ariadna biker models. I loved being able to switch themes and jump into a more modern/sci fi theme for this batch of figures!















Another fun week of mini painting and more to come! My Black and White project is just about wrapped up.

Point totals:

11x 28mm infantry = 55 pts

5x 28mm mounted = 50 pts

Bonus Points = 40pts 

Total: 145 pts

From TeemuL: Very nice minis again and from different themes. I'd only hope for a map... But yes, the Mash squad looks very useful (and the minis are full of character) and the bikers surely have their uses, the green on the bikes look great.

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! Interesting that Radar is sculpted with his left hand visible. It was rarely shown in the show as he had restricted use due to a birth defect. He often had it in a pocket, holding a clipboard, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that MASH set is absolutely brilliant (love Hot Lips). Well done Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work, Scott. Love the bikers and the MASH set, but shouldn't BJ have a 'tache?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The MASH set is great, I think I've got one stashed away. I'm thinking of getting a small helicopter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing - love the MASH figures ! Bring back memories of watching the TV show, great choice of figures and painting!
    Cheers JezT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MASH set is ace and nice bikers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that MASH set, but your bikers are great too! I like the sand coloured most, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, some superb painting there, loving those bikes

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete