Monday 4 March 2024

From AdamC: Bear Cub - Nature (25 points)

Family health issues (nothing serious just persistent and annoying) have limited my painting but I have been making progress and did finish this little fellows.
He's the last of a set of a mother bear and cubs the others have been made into Christmas ornaments for my wife (these have appeared in other challenges). They are some of Annie at Bad Squiddo games excellent collection of 25 mm animal miniatures. 
This fellow is a bit cheeky with his tongue sticking out. 
My daughter Evie is starting an RPG with me, and another adult and their children. The Game is called "Perils & Princess" and the character has an animal companion and I hope this fellow might work.  For points, it's a 25 mm figure so typically 5 points it's a bit small so a reduction may be appropriate. Nature should get another 20 for 25 in total.

Sylvain: This week, you bring a cute little fella to the Challenge. It's an easy pun, but the animal and your name remind me of "Grizzly Adams". I am sure the games you will play with your daughter will be lasting memories. Nice work! 


16 comments: