Monday 6 March 2017

Snowy and Two Step (10pts)

As life has gotten VETY busy at present I have all but withdrawn from the challenge. But I do tend to each year do a "Micky Taking post" It was going to be of between 9-15 blogers and I have asked their permissions (mostly) but time overtook me. So maybe next year as the figures are all purchased and even primed. But this year it will not be the bloggers as "Nuns" or "Saloon girls!". Sorry Dave Doc you will have to wear the coral coloured dress with Millsy in your own time!

So instead I present Snowy and Two step, who should be known to you all.

Snowy comes from the north I did hear Chi town mentioned but I think it is north of there maybe he's a cannuk? He's polite enough! Anyway among the 5 families he is known as "Snowy".  That is not the name on his jacket thou' or what polite folk call him. Then it's "yes sir Mr Campbell! or "No sir Mr Campbell." It is after all best to be polite to Snowy. After all he is a polite gent to you. and will always treat you with respect. Snowy was called the "Smiling Assassin"  at one time due to his warm and engaging personality. I an not saying those days have passed, No Ma'am Mrs Two step I am not saying that at all. Beg your pardon Mr's Two Step I am not saying that at all.
Snowy is called Snowy because of the frozen North and NOTHING at all to do with anything you might want to snort. In fact do not even talk about sniffing anything when in his presence not if you enjoy breathing in and breathing out. That has a habbit of stopping if he don't like you, or so I am told. I am not saying they die or anything but they do leave town never to be seen again.


As for Two Step yes she is married to Snowy, or is that Snowy is married to her. Anyway I am sure you are thinking 2 step is a dance. And right enough it is. But  that is not why she's called Two step. That name comes from the number of steps you take after you Meet her in a business way. You may think North Korea had a good poison after all that one took only 30 minutes before fatality. All I am willing to say is that "Two Steps" has better, both quicker and cleaner!

Now in real life they don't look like this. If you knew what assassins looked like they would not be very effective for Phuksake! So no thing said here is in anyway ...... what's that noise?  I... don't.... feel......

The figures are Foundry street Violence 28mm. Just in case anyone wants to replicate thes two VERY FICTIONAL characters But remember they don't look like this in real life! I have labelled this as Sarahs choice please feel free to take that labe out if it suits you (Sarah/Curt/Miles) best! I am not messin with Two step!

MilesR:  Very nicely done!  Perhaps next year we'll see the challengers in miniature.  I'm not sure where your would have sourced a George Clooney miniature to represent me,,,

10 comments:

  1. Haha! Great work Clint. By what you describe Snowy and Two Step are two very hard-boiled characters. I particularly like his red tie and carnation and how it contrasts with Two Step's handbag. I can't quite make it out, but what does he have slung over his shoulder? Nothing good, I expect! Wonderful stuff Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. Slung on the shoulder is a Heckler and Koch Machine pistol with a silencer. (MP 5 I think but NO expert)

      Delete
  2. They blend in with the buildings behind them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barks Camoflagered assassins who would think of such an idea!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Tamsin. Alas real life has gotten in the way.

      Delete
  4. I like this couple Clint. Hopefully we'll see the rest next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice job on the pair, Clint!I'm sorry life is smacking you in the chops this year. I was going to say Snowy bears little resemblance to Curt, but the do look like brothers with the matching hairlines! ;)

    ReplyDelete