Sunday 16 February 2020

From DaveS - In Command (25 points)

I've now completed some of the command troops for my Union Sharp Practice force.  Three Leaders, plus a standard, and a drummer.  With these, the only thing that I am missing to have a painted starter force are the skirmishers.  These are half done, and will be the next post (along with my mystery, and as it turns out, hard to assemble, figure).

The officers



The standard bearer.  He will have a flag, once I decide which regiment these are going to represent.



So that's 5 models at 5 points each, for another 25 points I think.

Nice work on these Dave, they'll do a fine job leading your forces onward.  I especially like the officer at the top.  I added labels to your post and assumed that these are Perry's, please let me know if there's another manufacturer at play here.

PeterD


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies Peter. I realised I hadn't added tags, and tried to do so with my phone. Clearly, that failed miserably..... *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Dave, you’re in good company...
      Was I right on the figures being Perry?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they are all from the Perry Plastics Union Infantry set command sprue.

      Delete
  3. Good looking Union command elements!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete