Sunday 16 February 2020

Sunday's Minion



I got word this week that Miles will be able to resume his minoring duties next week so this will be my last Sunday of duties.  Translation:  I offed up so badly that he's coming back to make sure that the job gets done properly.

Only a couple of posts marked ready in the queue plus one for the Snowlord.  I'll check back over the day to see what else turns up.  Sounds like most of the UK is in for a story day so maybe folks will do like LeeH and get some painting done.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for your service. Back to the ranks now with your mates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin, it’s likely better for everyone that way.

      Delete
    2. I wasn't going to mention it. What happens onthe island stays, well actually to haunt you for the next 20 years

      Delete
  2. I think I know what the problem was - when you opened the S.O.D. you got your Cs and Rs mixed up and were sarcifiring rats instead of sacrificing cats. ;)

    Have a great last day of minioning Peter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about if I sacrifice a badger?

      Delete
    2. Sacrifice a badger? Are you insane? If you do that, smuggled budgies will swarm and kill us all! ;)

      Delete
    3. Good Point let’s not do that!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking care... check my entry between siestas, please (sorry to disturb a quiet Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day of it Peter! Thanks for spelling Miles off in such high style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, though misspelling might be a better term for it!

      Delete