Friday 28 February 2020

From PeterA: Hailing Sarah's Balloon Service (5 points)

Having briefly stopped at Reidy's Reef I would like to return to the Path of History and O'Grady's Gulch and so am calling upon the services of the good Lady Sarah and her balloon. As payment, I am submitting another Task Force Operator from Spectre Miniatures. Like my previous Operator, she has also had a head swap from Statuesque Miniatures. I have tried to to give her red hair but am now wondering if the highlights are too stark. More practice required methinks. The miniature itself is up to Spectre's usual high standard and I must say I like the realistic proportions and detail of the kit, down to the pull tabs on the magazines for her rifle on the front of her chest rig.





This should net me 5 points for a single 28mm figure and a lovely flight across Challenge Island - up, up and away!



She is a great figure, and a redhead to boot. Excellent work.

TamsinP

7 comments: