Wednesday 30 December 2020

SebastianR: The Aviary

Short and sweet post here, this is the miniature I originally bought and imported at great expense, only to leave it unpainted and ignored until I got a more suitable miniature (painted for last years challenge).


I think he scrubs up nicely actually, for a mini I was also dreading painting.


Actually also surprisingly appropriately armed for my archaeologist, and posed in such a way that it looks like he's casting a spell.


25 points all in?



13 comments:

  1. Now that is cool! I love the green tones on his clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been intentionally trying to add more colour to my palette.

      Delete
  2. I don’t know what this is, but it fits the theme and I like it! Nice green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff... I'm still struggling to find a model for this room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a neat figure - who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Reaper Tengu Rogue: https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/tengu/latest/03698

      Delete
  5. Excellent looking figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suitably birdacious, I'd say. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete