Tuesday 26 January 2021

From GeorgeS - The Guardroom - (40 points)

       Here we are again with another resurrection of some bad sculpted  poor 1:32 Knights.

      These unbranded plastic toy soldiers must be a copy of some older maker but I couldn't find the original poses on the web. At first I thought it was Cherilea but now I'm not sure. The material and the sculpt flaws looks like 70's Hong Kong make. Any other info about them please comment below :)

 

    

      So , for the challenge, these two guys are Guarding the local Governor's house. Different colours on feathers and marks indicate that the Governor married a lady of another House and now both colour lines must be followed. So at the right we see the colours of "Duke of  Plastington" ( the Governor) and on the left is the colour line of " House Of  Unbrandedshire " the lady's family name...( Hahaha)

 

 



 

That's all for now. Hope you like my little Guard Knights :)

'Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!

You know what? I had some very like those as a kid in the 70s. You've done a nice job painting them up.

Tamsin

14 comments:

  1. Nice, done a great job on bringing them to life

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking repaints!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great, lovely refurbishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, those bring back fond memories! Absolutely brilliant how you have managed to make these look actually quite attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how paint revitalises these figures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've painted up nicely, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top job, not sure they could see much through those helms 😁
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..I think about making two holes in it but I changed my mind. I decided to leave these Pigface helmets as they are. They are a bit funny anyway :)

      Delete