Tuesday 26 January 2021

From PeterD LumberJill Curtgeld (25 points)


I need to pay off my entry fee, so I am offering up one of Bad Squiddos Lumberjills as my Curtgeld.  I've had two Challengers offer me up reward figures so I better off up one myself.  





As with the rest of this range it's a lovely figure and really nice to paint.  I encourage allChallengers to find something to but on the Bad Squiddo site, Annie does terrific figures and is highly worthy of support.  




I will leave the destination for this year's Curtgeld up to the Snow lord himself as long as he finds her a good home.  Ideally it would be someone who could use the figure on table either in her original homefront role or in a pulp setting.  There has tone a good home for a fine lass with a big heart and trusty axe that she's not afraid to use.

Thats's 5 points for the figure plus 20 for the Curtgeld.  I could also use her to appease the Sorceress and have her teleport me but I'm knee deep in female figures and my next destinations are in easy walking distance.


Annie does sell some lovely female miniatures, and her WW2 home front models are a particularly good range. 25 points it is.

Tamsin

16 comments:

  1. Great stuff Pete, looks like a land girl about to pounce on a downed Luftwaffe pilot!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. I wouldn’t want to be on the angry side of her!

      Delete
  2. Nice character figure! I can imagine who has the upper hand in her home..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking landgirl! I've got some bad squiddo female Soviet snipers, nice sculpts!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain. Those lady snipers are nice, but don’t fit any projects. Of course neither did landgirls, but they tweaked my historical interests.

      Delete
  4. That is a lady not to be messed with. I guess she is the one wearing the paints at home, as we say. Very fine figure and a great gift for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking mini. Hopefully she'll find a new home soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great lumber gills this Challenge, if we all grouped together we could get a unit 😀
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ken. In WRG Ancients terms P*ssed off ex-girlfriends IRREGULAR A fanatic LMI with two handed weapons?

      Delete