Thursday 21 January 2021

from RayR - The Chamber of Challenge - The Aquifier - Well Well Well 30pts?

 


Its the Chamber of Challenge time once again....
and with this entry I've completed Level 1!!!!

The Aquifer: Anything with a nautical, or waterbound, theme.

Well I did originally paint up something different for this entry, but found this Well I picked up some time ago from I don't know whom???
So I moved the other thing I've painted onto a different Level and entered this one instead.


Well, It was a little boring on its own, so I thought I'd paint this little chap up to go with the well.


I think he's a Foundry figure, but I could be wrong?
He will go into the massive box of Donnybrook civilians.


As to the points...
5 points for the figure
I'd guess 5 for the well, if you class it as a 25mm figure???
and 20 for the bonus. Making a grand total of

30 points!
Well I never!

21 comments:

  1. Nice looking well and figure, sorry donnywhat?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great set of rules Iain, send me your email address and I can bombard you with more info?

      Delete
  2. Nice little piece, but I am WELL and truly done with all the well puns mate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ray! Dry useful terrain and lad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avoiding making well puns, so smart work Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking piece of scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, one to tick off your bucket list (I’m here all week folks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I need to post earlier all the best WELL jokes have gone.
    Well done 👏
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete