Thursday 21 January 2021

Happy Thursday

 

Greetings Challengeanista's and Happy Thursday.  Welcome to another action packed Thursday.  But this one, this one is, indeed, special.


Why?  First we have just concluded the first month of the challenge and you know what that means!  That's right, your dreams of mathamagical splendor will be answered as there will be another glorious statistical update.  Such exciting news is surely to cause some of you to get the "vapors" so I'll pause here until you get control of yourselves.


No, no take your time and compose yourselves.....  OK let's proceed.


But yet there's more - our "wise and benevolent*" Snow Lord has very graciously postponed the dreaded culling.  Sadly, as of this moment there are still 13 wayward souls who have yet to submit an entry.  Your date with the hangman has been postponed for a few days - there still is hope to avoid the oblivion that results from being culled.  It is a most terrible fate but you all still have the chance to save yourselves.  Don't let me down.


Anyhow, I'll be be making periodic updates to the score summary, checking points math and deducting points for chuckle heads who forget to put their names on the posts.  Ah the simple joy of bureaucratic processes.


I'll also be working on a shiny and sexy new form of stats update.  Oh yeah baby, this is gonna be a day to remember......


* Terms and conditions apply, 

5 comments:

  1. I will try to compose my self at the unveiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a Thursday I'm normally distributed, but your post has made a scattergram of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still, my beating heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait for the stat update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody not excited by this clearly falls outside the 95% confidence interval.

    ReplyDelete