Thursday 21 January 2021

From ScottM: French & Indian War British Rangers (95 points)

Before I venture into level 3 of the Chamber of Challenges, I finished off this batch of 19 French & Indian War British Rangers. These 28mm metal figs are from North Star Military Figures' Muskets & Tomahawks range. There's three separate packs with an officer attached to the first group.






What I like about these is that there aren't any duplicate figures. Some are very similar but they're all unique.

So that should be:
19 - 28mm foot figs = 95 points

12 comments:

  1. Nice work. The varied clothing makes them all look like individuals while the shared colour palette ties them together as a unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour tones you've got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now reading XVIII warfare history books... tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking rangers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I have a boatload of FIW models unprimed and staring at me menacingly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super group of figs, could imagine that lot stalking the enemy through the woods 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete