Sunday 14 February 2021

From TomM: Teleporting to Graveyard Beach: Fiametta (30 pts)

 As I stand at the Knight's Solar, I invoke once more the Lady Sarah on her sorcerous powers to transport me to Graveyard Beach.



And for the required tribute, I painted up Fiametta, sorceress of the Shattered Sword.

A model from the CMON range for Relic Knights, she comes in a cute school uniform (she is from the limited run of "cosplay" variants of some characters) but still toting around her staff for protective magics and barriers.



I really like the range, even though I never played the game, though I might actually look into some small affair solo-wise for it.  



So for this entry, I got 5 points for the model, 5 extra for it being a spellcaster, and 20 for using the teleport service, meaning 30 points total and a step closer to both my points goal as well as the Altar.

7 comments:

  1. An unknown figure and range to me, but It's very well painted great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I’ll try not to p*ss her off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an outstanding brusk work, really nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking sorceress!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice entry here, and great to see someone else with Relic Knight figures, it's a cool line of figs that I don't see enough of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!
    Her hair “almost” looks as though it has mind of its own .... perhaps acting as a bullwhip to keep unsuitables away .... 🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete