Sunday 14 February 2021

From ScottC: Soviet Nbc and tankers: Laboratory submission (100pts)


I bought this mishmash of models to use in a post apocalyptic setting, namely zona alpha, but the models are so darn cool I think I may have to use them whenever I can. 


The Soviet tankers are from eureka as are the 4 smaller nbc suits. The 5 chonkier nbc fellows are from Copplestone SciFi / military line. The 2 scientists are 3d printed. All in all they make an interesting bunch and I look forward to using them. 













Points

16-28mmx5 =80

Chellenge bonus 20

Total 100

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like these alot. The teal green is great and I really like those 3d print scientists. Need some of those for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The “chemical commies” (as we like to call them) are super fun sculpts - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NBC tankers are great! The scientists and infantry are good but the tankers are ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do need to pick up more of those lovely Eureka figs. Where do the boffins come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. I’ll join the chorus on the scientists

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on an interesting collection of NBC suits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those could be useful in a variety of modern games, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unusual figures great painting
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete