Sunday 14 February 2021

From Jez Todd - Week Eight - Goths (25 points)

 Hi All 

Some Goths from me for this week - the historical kind! First up is a Footsore Goth Commander  - great fun to paint! The last shot is how I envisage him leading my Goths to victory ...... 




I also had a Footsore Saxon leader figure that thought would suit joining my Goth infantry. Last year  posted some Goths to bulk out my rear rank warbands but still wanted a couple more. I only had some of the Wargames Foundry late Roman infantry left over, so used these - one painted directly as a Goth and the other for my late Roman slinger skirmishers. That released a more Goth looking slinger to desert and join the warband. These are the three new infantry painted and a final picture of the basing with the other troops. They are based for Impetus - so its a Roman slinger skirmish unit in front of the Goths. 



So one cavalry and three infantry - just 25 points for me, but keeps me ticking along. Have a great week painting everyone! 

Cheers Jez


5 comments: