Friday 12 March 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm The Man with No Name - Oubliette - 25pts

 The challenge of the Oubliette was to paint something you've forgotten, sold or lost. Well, I have no idea where I got this chap from, I didn't even know I owned him.

I don't really have a 'lead pile'. I try to only paint what I need and only buy new stuff when I've cleared my last project from the bench. So to find a random figure is peculiar! I wondering if it was a freebie from somewhere? Salute perhaps?

Next stop, the tomb.





The Man with No Name (5pts) + Oubliette (20pts)


6 comments:

  1. Excellent looking figure! The idea of not having a pile of unpainted figures is vaguely worrying!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Angus! If memory serves right this figure was a give away by Footsore Miniatures at some point. I decapitated mine, gave it a SCW head and painted it for Curtgeld a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on this forgotten object

    ReplyDelete