Saturday 17 February 2024

From SebastianR: Fleeing through the walls [Sarah's Library Cart] (25 Points)

After being cruelly bonus blocked by Dallas last Saturday (I kid), I find myself trapped in this section of the library, as, by my reading of the rules, while you can through completed sections, you can't leave a section you have only partially completed even to backtrack. (That's my reading, don't @ me) [Not true, you can certainly backtrack. See below - D.]

But with this one weird trick I can be free!

Yes, clamber aboard the Library Cart with me and flee to... well I know where, but I haven't completed my destinations project yet, and I suspect I wont have time to finish it this week, at least not at time of writing. So I guess it'll be a spooky mystery.

I'm using the same paint scheme as I did last year, a relaxing to paint spectral recipe from gardens of Hecate.

I'm pretty sure the figure is an old GW banshee, and that's what I'll be using her for. This time square based to fit in with the oldhammer project I'm trying to complete this year.

And don't worry, I'll be back for Oversized Books!

That's 20 points for the cart, 5 points for the figure, for 25 points total

Sebastian - you can backtrack at will through the Library and revisit any section you have already cleared, or go through those sections to new ones. For example you could go back to section 2 and from there to the east wing (Art, Gift Shop, etc.), to the Rotunda, or back to the first section even. 

Also, when travelling in Sarah's Library Cart you have to declare a destination. It can be any Library stack bar the Rare and Antique Books stack, but you have to say in this post where it's taking you. I'll let you skate this time but please be mindful that others need to use the Cart to get around the Library, and we can't have one Challenger just hogging it with nowhere to go and all week to get there!

Also - I always liked that GW banshee. Nice work :-)

Dallas

8 comments:

  1. Rocketing around the library with such a wonderfully frightening banshee sounds like fun. Reminds me of the ghost librarian in the original movie Ghostbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banshee in a library? What a sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the Banshee. Good luck navigating the library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky library ghost, probably a type IV repeating phantasm, real nasty. Good old school figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this casting (yes a GW oldie but goodie). Great work on the rusted and pitted sword.

    ReplyDelete