Tuesday 19 March 2019

From JonathanO: Cybermen (120 points)


I have a lot of figures in progress, but not much finished.  I suppose I had better make a small contribution to the points total before it is too late!





There have been quite a few Doctor Who themed entries in this challenge.  My contribution consists of 24 Cybermen (28mm) by Warlord Games.  It seems a bit much to get 5 points each as they are so easy to paint.  At least I got something done. 


Well done everyone and thanks for so many fantastic entries.  Maybe if I had spent more time painting and less admiring everyone's work, then I would have got more completed.  Oh well!

Cheers
Jonathan

_________________________________

Better a little late than not at all Jonathan, and, besides, if the Challenge prompted you to get nothing done except for these great looking Cybermen then you're still ahead of the game! 

120 points to you for these creepy cyborgs - well done!

- Curt

8 comments:

  1. Nice whatever the collective noun for cyber men is. Suitably creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cybermen!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. While this Dr. Who seems to be rather popular I haven‘t come across it before all the hype when Warlord released the game. Can‘t say I get the appeal but your figures are excellently painted.

    ReplyDelete