Tuesday 19 March 2019

From MikeD: Blackstone Fortress Bad Guys (115 Points)

I've been able to pick up my pace a bit in the past couple of weeks, but it looks like I'm gonna come up a bit short of my goal. I was finally able to get started on the figures in the Blackstone Fortress box set, which I'm showing here. First up are the Renegade Guard.






I love these figures as they look great mixed in with Chaos Cultists or the Necromunda Gangers I've been working on for my Mutant Cult Milita project.

The Ur-ghuls and Drones where a slow painters dream, especially getting towards the end of the challenge.




Finally, I've got the Rogue Psykers. Again, like a lot of these one-off semi-character models GW has been putting out in the box sets, they have a ton of character and I can imagine using them in all sorts of contexts.



 All told, that's 23 figures at 5 points each for a total of 115.

__________________________________

Lovely brushwork Mike! So much to admire in this post. I really like your use of colour and shading with these miscreants, especially the Renegade Guard and the Rogue Psykers. Very nice. 

These rather sketchy chaps will give you a nice 115 points for your efforts. Well done!

- Curt




7 comments: