Saturday 18 January 2020

From ScottM: Flight to Snow Lord's Peak (5 Points)

Now that I've completed five spots on the island, we find our heroine boarding Sarah's Balloon for a ride to the Snow Lord's Peak and the ascent to it's frosty summit.



Not the best attire for exploring a snow covered mountain, but you might as well look at least classy. This figure is from Sash & Saber's French and Indian War line. Now what does the Snow Lord have in store?

So that should be: 1 x 28mm foot fig = a simple 5 points.

***
I really like all of the non-combatant type figures that everyone has been painting up this challenge, it is not something I have ever done a lot of and I might just have to remedy that soon.

While I agree that this may not be mountain attire, you have certainly done well with here. I really like the contrast of the deep red and the white apron(?), it makes for a great looking figure.

Great work on your second balloon trip Scott.

- ByronM

9 comments:

  1. Nice work Scott. Good luck with your ascent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work and best of luck on your assault!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Scott.

    I'm still trying to work out the 'extra' fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Scott. You are really traveling. I hope Lady Sarah's balloon service can circle around the Snow Lord's Peak a few times while I finish your reward figure (it is almost ready)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an excellent figure for the Balloon fee. Well done Scott!

    I'll see you on the Peak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!

    🎈One of the benefits of the Frequent Flyer Programme, is that Lady Sarah’s Balloon Service is well stocked with winter gear (Environment Canada forecast is -25C with windchill -40C), and hot beverages to help navigate the Challenge of SnowLords’ Peak.🎈

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent figure. I’m a big fan of non combatant figures, they make great self propelled scenery or scenario objectives.

    ReplyDelete