Thursday 13 February 2020

From AlexandroL: Dwarf & Treasure Mimic (15 Points)



These little Dwarf from Mantic games It’s a part of my new Warband(Northern Alliance) to play Vanguard, Skirmish fantasy game. We are looking for a fantasy game with few figures, fun and easy to play.











We are very surprised with this game, it's a lot of fun scenarios with interesting missions that go beyond killing each other. And the most interesting thing is that it has a campaign mode where you are gaining experience and money to buy new equipment or hire new mercenaries.














The marker (Treasure Mimic) is one of the first files I have printed on my 3D printer. My wife gave me this Christmas and it has certainly been great. I bought the file on the page of my mini Factory, where there are hundreds of fantasy miniatures of all prices.



I think that in five years almost everyone will have their own printer at home, design their own minis or pay for them. The consequence is that everyone can have the minis they want or have always wanted. A dream for me.

From DaveD - might nice Dwarves you have there . I think the 3d printing as you say will really change things over the next few years for sure.





11 comments:

  1. Love these. Going to have to check out that game now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dwarves and mimic Alaexando! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely Mantic dwarves and a brilliant 3D print too. I wonder if you'll enjoy painting Mantic so much that you'll think about Kings of War?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dwarves and luggage!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The NMM turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on the short guys and mimic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look very good, love the helmets and the armour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Splendid work, Alejandro - always good to see Dwarves kitted up for battle! And that mimic is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mimic really is something cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dwarves and a good print!

    ReplyDelete