Saturday 9 January 2021

From AlexS: Cowboys (100 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex, I am from Russia and like all boys I love zombies, cowboys and pirates. I've already painted 100 zombies during the event, it's cowboy time!
I really like this event, because during it I did a lot of interesting projects. In particular, last year and the year before last, I made miniatures and buildings for the Wild Wild West project (and even cacti). But as always, there are still miniatures and now there is an opportunity to finish them. I present to your attention 10 desperate cowboys who are ready to fight other cowboys or Cthulhu (there is Cthulhu in my wild wild west!).


Points:

10 cavalry miniatures 28mm - 100 points

 

13 comments:

  1. Super looking cowboys!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... it seems like I'm no boy then. I've got (nor like) either Cowboys nor Pirates. I do have some Zombies though because of Zombicide.
    Anyway, I'm sure your Cowboys live up to your usual excellent standard if I could actually see much of them. The pictures are a tad small and the second one somewhat wobbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Alex. Your Wild West must be very 'wild' with Cthulhu mythos wandering about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking posse of cowboys Alex. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work! I like the idea of cowboys vs Cthulhu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Alex. A shoot out with Deep Ones involved? What could go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stuff Alex 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking cowboys, as a boy they were my first love in miniatures!

    ReplyDelete