Thursday 28 January 2021

From AlexS: Soviet vehicles (152 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex, I am from Russia and I really love tanks. They make "vroom-vroom" and "pew-pew", they are fast, beautiful and adamantly dictate our will to our enemies. Let me introduce you to a few tanks and self-propelled guns of the Soviet army during the Great Patriotic War (I am used to saying that, not World War II). All models produced by the already mentioned company of the star in the size of 15mm, they are perfectly assembled, easy to paint and inexpensive. They can also be played according to the "tank duel" rules, for example, according to the "What a tanker!" or in large battles, for example, according to the rules of "flame of war". I painted them using oil and am very happy. What to say? "Vroom-vroom" and "pew-pew"!






 


15mm vehicles 19х8 = 152 pts


18 comments:

  1. These are superb! Can I borrow them for my Stalingrad project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely Soviet tanks!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vroom vroom! Pew pew! Lovely motor pool with some nice weathering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work on this mass of heavy armour. Now, on to Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree 100% with your feelings about tanks! Great work Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant work Alex, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely herd of tanks - may they pew pew successfully for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these tanks Alex, top job 👏
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete