Thursday 28 January 2021

Curt Campbell: Podcasting SuperStar

 

For your listening pleasure - the FAMOUS Curt Campbell is interviewed on the new Little Wars TV Podcast called Little Wars FM.  Curt is interviewed by LWTV personality Tony Morano and some other idiot.


Listen to Curt wax philosophic on our beloved Painting Challenge and all things Canadian.


I think you'll all agree we ended the podcast with a special tribute that celebrates the true essence of Canadian culture and the shining beacon she represents for all civilized nations.


The link takes you to Podbean but the podcast is available on all the standard platforms.


16 comments:

  1. some other idiot - what could possibly go wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and after 3 weeks I can finally log a bleeding comment on the blog!

      Delete
    2. I thought you had been Quiet... Bloger Jail?

      Delete
  2. Awesome- I look forward to listening to that in the truck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear you both speak. Good interview

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame really, the sterling reputation of Little Wars FM has been forever tarnished by a poor choice for a guest. An innocent mistake really. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistake and be able to repair their tattered reputation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of another group I used to be a member of with a similar issue. I do hope to be able to return one day but who knows

      Delete
    2. Indeed. That one might be a bit more of a stretch. If I could only retire in a huff to my resort in Florida... ;P

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to this - hasn't showed up on Apple podcasts/Castro yet - hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good set of faces for podcasting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very entertaining, gentlemen, even illuminating. It's nice to put voices to names. Next, I suppose, will be the interactive holographic video?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to listen to this when I'm painting over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always knew you would be a global media superstar, it was just a matter of time 😄
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete