Tuesday 9 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm Cows for Chamber of Darkness - 40pts

 Continuing my theme of painting more fluff for the table I embarked on some Friesian Holstein cows. I think they are probably from Warlord, but I got an unboxed sprue from ebay.

It's odd how you look at a cow then when asked to paint it, it's really tricky getting it to look right. In retrospect, I would have done sheep.

Next into the Larder...




Score: x4 28mm cows = 20pts + The Chamber of Darkness 20pts = 40pts in total


10 comments:

  1. these are definitely cows, it's supposed to grey scale no black and white binary. Nice job though mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Erm... I read it as no colour, so from back to white and anything in between.

      Delete
    2. just very dark and very light grey:)

      Delete
  2. Fine looking heifers Ya got yerself thar Tex. All cows are grey in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on these bovine beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like them- they are going to look great on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great group of Cows, really milking the points 😉
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete