Tuesday 23 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Polly' - 'Sarah the Sorceress' - 25pts

 After entering the 'Hall of the Ancestors' yesterday, I find myself unable to proceed into the 'Guardroom' so I call upon Sarah the Sorceress to transport me to the 'Orcs Pit'. As an offering to the Sorceress I give you Polly, my final female camp follower from the Foundry Prussian Camp followers pack.

Now I'm in the Orcs Pit, I need to dig out some old snotlings I'm sure are hanging around. 





Polly (5pts),  + Sarah the Sorceress (20pts)



Another fine "lady" of the camp for your collection. 

Tamsin

9 comments:

  1. Lovely looking camp follower!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she runs the camp while the men are all off playing soldier. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks rather, um, formidable. Great work Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly reminds me of a formidable French teacher I had in high school ... Madame Dammerman born in Alsace-Lorraine and emigrated to Canada. She was terrifyingly stern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to a horde of snotlings!

    ReplyDelete