Tuesday 22 February 2022

Tamsin's Trashy Tuesday

 


"Good morning Ladies, Gentlemen...and Ray! Well, it seems that my expression of disappointment at our exploring guests slacking off has had some effect - distance traveled has increased to 6,538 parsecs in the past week. Not quite back to the previous levels, but an improvement all the same."

"We currently stand at 57,283 parsecs explored from our pledged goal of 85,589 (itself increased by 800 parsecs since last Tuesday). With four weeks remaining, we should make it if things continue to pick up. And if any more encouragement is needed, you will be pleased to hear that my new whips have arrived..."

"I don't have any announcements from the Station Master today, so on with the list of explorers' reports to tickle your fancies:

  • JeffB has been rolling with Royce
  • MartinC has been stuffing turtles 
  • PhilH and TashaH have both been planet hopping
  • SarahHC has been feeling dodgy
  • SanderS has a ball-sports report
  • ChrisW will (hopefully) show off more random souvenirs of his travels

...and probably more reports as the day progresses."

"Well, that's it from me!"


Toodle-pip!

Tamsin






17 comments:

  1. "All calm in the Challenge Quadrant..." That must be good news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said anything about calm? Certainly not me! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

    EnvironmentCanada has an Extreme Cold Warning for our area… feels like -42C.
    Reading Challenge Posts, coffee in hand and fireplace on is the PERFECT way to survive a Prairie Winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound perfect, apart from the -42C! :)

      Delete
  3. I have nothing ready for this Tuesday (spare me the whip!) but will cheer on Tamsin's Tuesday Toilers.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but are you sure about that cheerleaders outfit? :)

      Delete
  4. Tuesday greetings! Stay happy and warm all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing well on the first count and I imagine much better than you lot on the prairie on the second count! :)

      Delete
  5. Have a great shift, Tamsin! I am at work, but might get something done later. It will be a late one though if completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Do bear in mind that I'm in the UK, so several hours ahead of you. If you will have one, but it might not be ready by the time I go to bed, let me know and I'll post it first thing tomorrow. :)

      Delete
    2. Tamsin sleeps!? Is that a thing!? ;)

      Delete