Tuesday 1 March 2022

From SanderS: Lady Sarah's Yacht to Glorantha and Glorantha Heroquest figures (70 points)

 Hoi,

When the Challenge started I wanted to actually enter 4 entries in each ring as well as finish the final quest, now (after the two weeks I lost during our renovation works) I would be happy to just reach Noel's Comet... So here are the first steps towards that goal and therefore I need to hitch a hike on the LSY towards Glorantha. 

The female figure I would like to enter for this is a Blood Bowl Star Player (pun intended) called Zara, clearly inspired upon Karla von Kill. I have painted her in the colours of my soon to be painted human team "The Middenheim Marauders". 





She will bring me 5 points for the figure and 20 points for using the yacht.

The Yacht will bring me to Glorantha were I need to enter something "quest-ish", that should present no problem at all: I have heaps of Heroquest figures in stock.


 I chose to paint up these Chaos warriors as I really need them for the quests we are playing at the moment.



 

There's one for Tzeentch, one for Khorne, one for Slaneesh and two for Nurgle since I have two core boxes one of which still needs a fourth Warrior.

Pointswise the planet Glorantha will allow me another 25 points for the 5 Chaos Warriors and 20 points for the planet. The two locale's combined will net me 70 points

Next to Glorantha is a Warp Maelstrom that will allow me access to the Middle Ring for next week's installment. 

Cheers Sander


Lovely stuff, Sander! That's another 70 points in the bag for you! 

So, you want to take the Maelstrom to the Middle Ring? OK, well, I'll drop you off at...Cybertron. Yes, Cybertron should do it!


Tamsin


15 comments:

  1. Very nice Star Player, actually looks like a player and not slayer. Colours work very well. The Chaos Warriors are good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Teemu, I do like the Star Player a lot myself

      Delete
  2. Nice work again, Sander! I really like the brushwork on the chaos warriors, but the star player is the star of the post. She turned out very nice and that is a good color choice for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have imitated the colours from a piece of Blood bowl fan art and it's a cool colour combi.

      Delete
  3. I really like your Star Player! She looks like she’s ready to kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking star player and classic chaos warriors!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old school chaos foot knights and great blood bowl figure. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the chaos warriors!

    ReplyDelete