Saturday 31 December 2022

From AndrewB: Jedi Master Darth Brooks (Under Construction) (25pts)

Hello everyone!  This fellow was supposed to be my first post, but things got in the way, unfortunately. He’s a strong second, and I’m happy to finally have him finished.  My group of gamers really enjoys playing in the Star Wars setting using Fistful of Lead, especially the Galactic Heroes book.  I’m not the biggest Star Wars person, but when I saw a pack of ‘space knights’ on super sale from Battle Valor Miniatures a couple years ago, I jumped on the opportunity.  Luckily for me, this gentleman struck a cord with what I hoped to portray as a goatee and mullet!   Always one to jump on the humor train, Darth Brooks was born.  




He really needs a speeder, and I guarantee you when it does happen, there’ll be a big white number 3 on the side, along with cup holders and if I’m feeling creative, a pair of truck nuts hanging from the space equivalent of a trailer hitch.  I’m all of a sudden feeling quite inspired to build a small faction for this system, and really have some fun with it.  

In any case, this goober should be 5pts for his 28mm stature, and 20 for the challenge room!  

More coming soon, Happy Painting!

_______________________________

Oh man, this is wonderfully awful, Andrew. 

I can't tell you how much I 'love' the whole Country scene *shudder*, so this concept of yours gets under my skin in a delicious way.  I look forward to seeing the secret Sith base being composed of a nasty trailer, with broken down droids in the front yard and a Dodge sand crawler parked out front. :)

- Curt

 

7 comments: