Sunday 15 January 2023

From StuartL - A Quick Trip - Lady Sarah's Limousine - 25 Points

Hello all,

This is just going to be a really short post this week. Despite having a load of free time, I haven't painted anything. I have spent the past five days in bed with a hacking cough and a fever. I wasn't able to pick up a brush, let alone hold it steady long enough to put paint on a mini. I took a test for Covid and the Flu, which both came back negative, I just had a garden variety virus. 

However, I don't want to go for two weeks with no change in my score, so I have one model to present today. I painted this along with the previous batch of Void minis last week, but kept it separate for use as payment for the Limo service. I know we are supposed to submit three pictures per post, I had been planning to paint up some more figures to post alongside it, but...


The model is one of the standard Viridian troopers from the Void game. At some point in the past, I added some hair to the model by chopping the plumes off an old Dark Eldar figure from GW and cutting them up to fit on this figure.

I'll be using this figure to pay for my trip from the 1980's section to the Black & White area next door. 

For points:
1x 28mm mini @5 = 5 Points
Lady Sarah's Limousine @20 = 20 Points.

Nothing for any of my duels here.

I'm off to lie down some more.

Hope you get well soon. She will do nicely for a limo ride, to be honest I don't think any one would dare refuse her.

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon Stuart. She’s got great hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! And I have those Dark Eldar heads somewhere, I might use them sonewhere now. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ginger with a pulse rifle! Take care of yourself, Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon, Stuart! That’s not a lady to be messed with…

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All - Thanks, everyone. I'm feeling a bit better now. Well enough to go to work, though that is a pretty low bar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice figure, Stuart! Sorry to hear you've been unwell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done Stuart

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes and get well soon Stuart

    ReplyDelete