Sunday 17 March 2024

KentG final post, French Napoleonic inf, pirates & dads army minis (pts 180)

Well here we are this will be my final post in this wonderful challenge
Thankyou to Curt for hosting us and setting a culture that builds people up
And encourages the best in people, thank you to Millys - I’ve so enjoyed our
Tuesday live chats you’ve helped make this experience so good.

Ok so first up I thought I better try and get a regiment of French infantry
Done was a push but finished them today, those that know me know
I love painting French infantry which is good because now I
Have 4- 5 hundred to start.


The figures are all Perry plastics except for about five metals






Here are a few more pirates and cannon which is my favourite 
Part of these figures



These figures are from Wargames Foundry dads army minis
And we’re a gift from a friend. very cool minis





Points

24 x 28mm French infantry = 120
3 x28mm pirates foot = 15
1 x 28 gun = 10
7x 28mm ww2 infantry = 35

Total 180 points

 ______________________

Again, you provide us with these wonderful assortments of beautifully painted minis, Kent. Wonderful work. The pirates and Dad's Army models are excellent, though I'm always amazed at how fast you can paint Napoleonics, but I imagine that when you've done several hundred in a sitting it all becomes muscle memory! Wow.

Thank you for joining us again for the Challenge. Your work is inspiring and I really appreciated all the kind comments you left for fellow Challengers. It's been a few years since your last 'tour of duty' so I hope you its not so long a wait for your next visit! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Love these! The wood grain on the cannon looks as good close up as it does from far away. That's not an easy thing to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob, I decided to add one more layer of color which I think brightens it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad's Army is fun, but I love the campaign dress of the French.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Barks said, Dad's Army models are fun models. Your French look great. Good luck on next several hundred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great entry Kent, best of luck with the rest of the French and keep in touch as I've really enjoyed our Tuesday chats and benefited from your painting tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a variety. Really like the Dads Army figures.

    ReplyDelete