Wednesday 20 March 2019

From Millsy: Lurtzgeld! Curtgeld? Whatevs! (25 points)

Last but not least from me for the year is my Curtgeld, or perhaps given the subject matter Lurtzgeld would be more appropriate.

Games Workshop's not-so-secret Mind Control and Revenue Protection Division would have you believe that his skin should be a reddish brown but I'm having none of that. He's a swarthy dark green in my book. I hope you like him Curt!



So that's my Challenge for another year. A disappointing one in that I've not managed to get nearly as much painted as I would have liked, especially of late. Partly my own fault of course, deciding hand-painted Crusader heraldry was my new thing but it is what it is.

Thanks to all my fellow Challengers for sharing your amazing work and my sincere apologies for the lack of comments of late. Thanks also to our wonderful minions and also to Paul O'G who took over the reins on the Side Duels so I could focus on work. Congrats to DaveD for taking out our points tally side duel but especially for being a true gent and matching my charity donation with one of his own. And finally, thanks once again Curt for a great experience. Lady Sarah can have you back now and get some chores done at last :-)

Cheerio peeps!
Millsy


TamsinP:

I say, that's a rather handsome chap, even if his skin is green instead of red...

Nice work Millsy, that'll be another 25 points for you.

12 comments:

  1. Well done with Lurtz Millsy - it's your figure and paint him whatever damn colour you like. Quantity might be done but quality was it usual high level. I really enjoyed seeing your Crusaders roll out hand painted shield and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Lutz! Loved your crusaders this year!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent looking figures Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green orcs? REPORT FOR RE-EDUCATION IMMEDIATELY!

    Great job Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green skinned orcs? Madness, it'll never catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you buddy - I like that your Lurztgeld has a different pose to mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green Orc. GW will get you in trouble for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's luveryly, especially in orky green. Thanks ever so much Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific work, Mr Mills! And green is fine, really!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normally I‘m quite taken by the reddish skin tones of LotR Orcs but I‘ve to admit your version looks rather excellent as well!

    ReplyDelete