Thursday 7 March 2019

Thursday From MartinN: 1940 BEF (50 points)

Having just added to my Early War Germans I felt it was about time to add a little to their opponents. Some of you might remember earlier efforts of mine (has it really been 4 years again?)  on much the same figures. Believe it or not it took me the best part of a month to get these fellas done and dusted. I blame a rather busy schedule with me being away from home for the most part of that time.


It felt interesting to try to match the new paint jobs to the older ones and despite not using Army Painter anymore I think I've come reasonably close. Not that it'd matter on the table anyway but I'm a little OCD with such things it seems. Of course now I have to re-base all of my existing collection as well.






Not much else to be said about these figures other than that they're by Warlord Games and while a little on the chunky side they paint up rather nicely.


Gorgeous painting as always from your hand! You've realised the rather drab BEF uniform beautifuly, these Regulars or Territorials are simply wonderful! The basing is superb as well!
 10 x 5 points for 28mm gives you 50 points, terrific work!
All the best Iain 

10 comments: