Saturday 26 December 2020

From Curt: Lily Hill - Pulp Adventuress (25 Points)

Being too crafty by half, I've landed in the Aquifer, but much to my embarrassment, I've discovered that I'm no where near ready to take on the 'Chamber of Darkness'. So I'm going to call upon our friendly sorceress, Sarah, to teleport me to the 'Hall of Traps' instead.

This is Lily Hill. She is a wilful dilettante, an adventuress, a raider of tombs, and a breaker of hearts.

Lily is a daughter of an oil magnate who desperately wanted a son to take over the family business. Wanting to be accepted by her father, Lily became a tomboy as a young girl, learning to shoot, ride, drive, fly and use very, very uncouth language. Nonetheless, she has grown into a beautiful young woman and has discovered she can use her feminine wiles as yet another tool in her ever growing set of of skills.


Lily has developed a deep fascination of ancient cultures, and so has undertaken several expeditions into uncharted jungles and mapless deserts, looking for artefacts and treasures of lost civilizations. 

These adventures often get Lily into tight scrapes, but she is more than up to the task of getting out of them (or making them even worse).

'Nazis... I hate these guys.'

Lily Hill will give me a total of 25 points, which includes the Sorceress bonus.

Before I take on the 'Hall of Traps' I'm going to take a detour and make an addition to one of my many standing projects. Hopefully more on that soon.

-Curt


24 comments:

  1. She looks like the kinda gal a fella could get himself into a lot of trouble over. Love the Easter Island heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think she's probably a bit of a firecracker for sure.

      Delete
  2. 🧞‍♀️Oh, yes .... another tribute to the Sorceress. Lily is just the type of gal who would make a great addition to Lady Sarah’s Gang of Adventurers and Aeronauts🧞‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking figure, Curt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little sidetrack there Curt, slightly amusing to see you get lost in your own dungeon 😄, maybe the Aquifer wasn't the best way in after all !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this sort of explodes the whole idea that I built the place purpose-built to my plans. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Lilly looks like she can deal with anything that gets between her and her quest. Love the back drop as well. Now better watch your steps before you get lost again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I'm sure I'll screw up again before too long. :)

      Delete
  7. Crackin work Curt! She looks a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Curt! Let's hope not too many get their hearts broken in very uncouth language...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I like a girl who enjoys a bit of salty language. :)

      Delete
  9. Great job Curt. I love the statues too...so ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pulp figure and scenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Barks. I've been channelling my LPL angst with these recent entries. :)

      Delete
  11. Splendid pulpy stuff bravo

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete