Wednesday 23 December 2020

From KyleC - Teleportation Gift - 25 pts

Wait.. More? Let's get in on this!

So actually I had. A really good painting session last night with some contrast paint, a large drybrush, and the odd wash to speed things up. 

For this my first gift to the witches to help bypass the pendulum chamber. Although I tried a few ideas none really worked for me. So here is the first (of many) female sculpts that I have planned out. And planned for this challenge I have!

This is an amazonian warrior by Bad Squiddo games in the UK. With her fierce Hampster riding mini me in front!

A really fun little sculpt and another easy 5 pts plus 20 for the challenge. Netting another 25pts?

Bit the Dungeon Crawl continues! 

11 comments:

  1. Bad squiddo do some really nice figures and you've given her an ace finish and nice hamster familiar!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the hamster familiar indeed. Brings back my nightmares of Epic! :D

      Delete
  2. Smart work Kyle, that's a lovely figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, nice to see a fully clothed amazon warrior, Annie is apositive influence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking mini and mini mini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on this Amazon. I’m a big fan of Annie’s minis and will be using them to teleport about as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous, the hamster is a brilliant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! And the hamster is a nifty accessory 🧞‍♀️

    ReplyDelete