Tuesday 19 January 2021

AdamC: Oubliette these will be great for Frostgrave (35 Points)

So in 2016 or maybe 2017 I picked these up thinking they would be great for Frostgrave and they would have been if I had painted them before interest in my gaming group wained.

These doors and sewer entrances are from Black Tree Design.  

So the doors are 25mm scale but but somewhat less complicated than a typical 25mm figure so I'll suggest 3 points each and an extra point for the floor pieces. That would be 12 points plus another 20 for the room a total of 32.


I can see those being useful for dungeon crawls as well as Frostgrave. I'm feeling generous, so I'll score each pair as a 28mm figure. That'll be 35 points.

Tamsin

6 comments:

  1. Very useful looking doors and stuff, nice finish!
    Best Iain


    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgetter no more. Those could be useful in a number of games. Well done Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little pieces of scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always useful- three skullz as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great entry - its a door, entry, get it ? ....I will get my coat 😁
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete