Tuesday 19 January 2021

Tamsin's Tantalising Tuesday

 


"Good morning Ladies, Gentlemen (and Ray). Snowlord Airways flight AHPC-XI out of Challenge, Blogland has reached 24,888 points towards our target altitude of 69,600. That means that over the past week our rate of ascent has slowed down a tad, which is simply not good enough. Things had better perk up quick-smart or I might have to get my whip out...errmmm...whassat Captain?...the prospect of me getting my whip out might make them slow down even more?..you mean you think they might want to be whipped by me?...Oh! *blush* "

"May I also remind passengers that when submitting their entertainments to please (pretty please?) put the title in the following format (but without the [] brackets):

[Name, eg TamsinP] - [suitably descriptive title] [(Chamber if relevant)] (points)

and to include their name in the labels. It just makes everything that little bit easier for the flight crew to look after you."

"I am informed that the flight crew does not include a nurse this year, so there will be no medications. It also appears that Ray has eaten all the wax crayons."

Toodle-pip!

Tamsin


Just a quick note - it seems that Blogger is having a bit of a code-fart this morning and has removed the "edit" function from posts and widgets. I can still edit posts to add my comments, but I can't update the roster for now.

5 comments:

  1. Stewardess, i appear to have underpaid for my seat and would like to increase my points value to 3000 please. many thanks and can i have a cushion, some more peanuts, a large Bacardi and coke and some more nuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best to let Curt and/or Miles know about the underpaying issue.

      As for your request for a cushion, nuts and Bacardi - just what sort of flight do you think this is? Now, get back to painting figures, or do I have to not/get my whip out? :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, don't hit me, not my perversion of choice

      Delete
    3. I think we already have enough nuts on this flight. :)

      Delete