Tuesday 19 January 2021

Richard P - 15mm Sci Fi Research Team & Alien Plants (28 Points)

For todays submission I have completed a group of 15mm Sci Fi figures from Four A Miniatures. I plan to use them as members of a Xenoarchaeology Research Team for a forthcoming campaign. Also I have completed 12 alien plants made from macaroni and based on pennies. I have a load more of these in production but these were the first trial batch to see if I was happy with them.





I have scored the alien plants 20 points as I wasn't sure what to do. Please amend if required.


Good use of macaroni for the alien flora. Scoring them as terrain would only be 1 point for the lot, so I'll score them as equivalent to 10mm foot figures.

TamsinP

9 comments:

  1. Nice looking space explorers and loving the macaroni plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those macaroni plants look fantastic! and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking explorers and I love the macaroni plants,brilliant!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. The explorers look great, the local flora is wonderful too. Hopefully that alien world also has carbonara lakes and bolognese rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cool, and the xenoflora is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pasta alien flowers, genius !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete