Monday 11 January 2021

from RayR - The Chamber of Challenge - Golam's Haunt



Another step closer to the Alter of the SnowLord....
The Golem’s Haunt:

 “..IT WALKS…!!” Paint something re-animated, stitched-together, bolted-together, re-created from steel, clay, earth, etc.

Well If anythings made out of nuts n bolts its CP3O?
This is my first venture into the land of Star Wars and may not be the last???
I bought an unpainted selection of Star Wars figures from a friend Tony over the summer, just
incase I fancied doing something different.


C3PO Is a 54mm Hasbro Star Wars Command figure and like I said I do have more to paint, can I fit anymore into the Challenge??????
The Golden one should earn me 10 points as a 54mm figure and another 20 for the Bonus round!

20 comments:

  1. Marvelous work on the golden metal Ray. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 54mm?! How cool is that. Great work Ray. I like the gold colour you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mate, the Gold metalwork is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gold finish on C3P0! Unexpected too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job, C3PO looking good !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most unexpected entry of the Challenge, for sure!

    ReplyDelete