Sunday 10 January 2021

From Gary Amos: AB Prussians

Some points for the board at last! Despite a few unexpected events, I've got two units done and for me that's an achievement, especially since they're both the same nationality and (almost) the same period. The first unit of two AB 18mm battalions of Prussian I/R 13 'Arnim' C1806 (36x2=72pts):


 The second units is AB 18mm 1st Silesian Landwehr Cavalry Regiment c1813 (8x4=32)pts:


That being a total of 104 points.

I think that's a bout it. Nothing to add, but if you want any spiel about the unit backgrounds etc., I'll post something on my blog soon enough.

 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think beautiful is stretching a point, but thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great to see you in the Challenge Gary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where there's havoc to be created, I'm your man.

      Delete
  3. These are great units Gary, welcome to the Challenge
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ken. I'll never be able to hit your volume and maintain your quality though.

      Delete
  4. Lovely regiments Gary, they look fab en mass with those flags fluttering. Though the skin tones makes them look a little like they might have had a dodgy bratwurst last night...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fine looking regiments Gary!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete