Sunday 21 February 2021

From MattT - More Scots - (110 points)

Been a while since my last submision but I have been busy working on the bulk of my Scots Army. In Impetus it is classed a 4 units of FP or heavy foot. It is the main fighting force of the army. All i have left to finish the army are 2 bases of Irish light foot allies that are next on my painting table.





Went for a wild highland style basing, everybody knows its grim up North. Very happy with how they have come out

22 x 28mm models = 110 points

All the best, Matt

8 comments:

  1. Hi Matt - love the figs especially the shading on the shields and Scottish heather style basing? Note I still have more points on the score board than you bro! Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting here Matt, I love all the colour choices and especially the painting on the shields (to which I awarded a bonus 5 points, so you scored 115 for this submission). Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking mob of wild Scots!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete