Sunday 21 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Saxons' - The Armoury - 55pts

 From the 'Hatchery' I've entered, 'the Armoury'. We've here some Saxons warriors, purchased at the Battlefield show a number of years ago. I've a few others of these, I now have enough for a small warband.

I've no idea what the manufacturer is. They are very nice sculpts, but lots of them needed pining arms to bodies, shields to arms etc. I won't be in a rush to do more pinning as I found it rather tedious.





x5 Warriors @ 5pts each (25pts), x1 Leader on horseback (10pts)  + The Armoury (20pts)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely looking dark ages types, the mounted chap is a British war leader from gripping beast fyi!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out nicely. Too bad they were such a pain to prep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the extra work paid off as they look terrific. Well done Angus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and congrats on hitting your points target!

      Delete
  4. Great to see you reach your target with such great figures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fine band! The warrior holding his spear upright is my favourite, nice shield too!

    ReplyDelete