Monday 1 March 2021

AdamC: Snow Lords Treasury (21 Points)

 Here we have my offering for the Snow Lords Treasury 

This piece started as part of the Dragonborn Sorceress I showed earlier this challenge.  I decided to remove this from the base to use as treasure token for Frostgrave.  I haven't played Frostgrave in a while but its a good game to run for the Cub Scouts and other event where children attend. No such events are on the horizon but there may be a glow of dawn on the horizon. 
I added some "gems" from the family craft box to make it pop a little more. I think it will serve nicely . for Frostgrave.  Its a small piece so perhaps 1 point and 20 for the room.  Also I believe my way is now clear to the Snow Lords Alter and I await his pleasure. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice objective marker Martin and great use of the family crafts suplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking objective!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Adam. Does your daughter know that you’re raiding her craft supplies?

    ReplyDelete